NEW WEBSITE!

Come learn more about Simply Supportive Doula Services here at my new, improved website!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Change is in the air

There are going to continue to be a fair amount of changes over here as I get all my ducks in a row. I am in the process of getting an official logo designed, redoing my doula contract and fee structure, tossing about the possibility of adding a back up doula later this spring, and opening myself up to all the other things in motion right now. I was recently told about the need for someone to start IVs for the homebirth midwives in the community when they have GBS+ moms and I am really hopeful that I can fulfill that need during the next year (after I pass the RN licensing exam this summer.) Lots of amazing things happening so stay tuned!

And you can find listings on the doula network and on Plus Size Doula Connections!

No comments:

Post a Comment